TERRY TAIT 1946 - 2009


Terry D. Tait, 62, passed away March 17, 2009, after a long illness. Terry was born Sept. 14, 1946, in Harrisburg and raised in Middleton, Pa. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a BS in civil engineering and a MBA in business management.


Terry moved to Las Vegas in 1988 to work for a contractor on the Yucca Mountain Project. He held numerous positions on the project until he retired because of illness in December 2008. Previously he had worked for the Idaho National Laboratory in Idaho Falls, Idaho as an engineer/manager.


Terry's avocation both in Idaho Falls and Las Vegas was officiating high school and college football and high school basketball. In Idaho Falls, he officiated state playoffs and championship games in football and basketball.


In Las Vegas, he was a member of the Southern Nevada Football Association (SNOA) and officiated state high school football and basketball playoffs and championships. He was also a board member of SNOA and football instructional chairman for several years. Terry was also a Big West on-field football official in the 1980s and 1990s and more recently a Mountain West Replay official. In addition, he was selected to be a replay official for the NCAA Motor City Bowl game in 2007.


VINCE CONSUL 1946 - 2009


Vincent Anthony Consul, 57, of Las Vegas, passed away while running, on the morning of Thursday, July 1, 2010. Vince was a 30-year resident of Las Vegas, a prominent local attorney, a father and grandfather. Vince is survived by his children, Michael and Lauren; grandson, Azure; mother, Phyllis; and brother, Joe; as well as many other loving friends and relatives. He was predeceased by his father, Salvatore.


Vince graduated in 1975 with a B.A. in economics from the University of California, Berkeley. He attained his J.D. in 1980 from the McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific. Vince began his legal career as a law clerk and in 1980, became a deputy district attorney in the Clark County District Attorney's Office, where he served until 1983. From 1983 to 1984, he served as an assistant U.S. Attorney in the criminal division in the U.S. Attorney's Office, Nevada.